Re: Problems with alsa and 2.6.17 kernel

debian-user@lists.debian.org

This is a dev list; it's for bug handling issues and other things, not
for users to talk about issues with testing.

FTR I support the idea of d-t being renamed.

On 11/24/06, Benjamin Franksen <benjamin.franksen@bessy.de> wrote:
Benjamin Franksen wrote:
see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user.testing/4948/

Hello People Out There!

I can't believe no one has even the slightest idea what I could do to
diagnose the problem further. I am totally lost and willing to go
with /any/ idea on how to proceed.

Or is this the wrong list? Can anyone suggest a more appropriate forum to
ask such questions?

Thanx,
Ben

Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
-- Email - ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)
http://andrewdonnellan.com
http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com
Jabber - ajdlinux@jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58