RE: rdesktop in conjunction with "Lock Screen" causes undesired lockup of the GUI

>> Apparently, part of problem is that he is not sure which package is
the
>> proper "owner" of the bug.

This is correct. To me, it seems that there are several different
packages that result in this. On their own, I don't have any problems.
Together they don't play nice.

> Possibly rdesktop or whichever package provides the lock
> feature, gnome-panel or whatever.

OK. I will submit a report to gnome-screensaver as I believe that "Lock
Screen" is a part of that package. I just wanted to make sure that it
got to the right people.

Thanks guys!
Chris Stackpole