Re: rdesktop in conjunction with "Lock Screen" causes undesired lockup of the GUI

On 10/10/06, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 09:44:01AM +1000, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> Use the program 'reportbug' to report it.
> On 10/10/06, Stackpole, Chris <CStackpole@barbnet.com> wrote:
> >
> >Hello Everyone,
> >
> >I believe I have found a bug, but I am unsure about how to classify it
> >within a bug report. I am hoping someone can give me some guidance on

Apparently, part of problem is that he is not sure which package is the
proper "owner" of the bug.

Ah, sorry. Possibly rdesktop or whichever package provides the lock
feature, gnome-panel or whatever.

Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
-- Email - ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)
Jabber - ajdlinux@jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
Member of Linux Australia - http://linux.org.au
Debian user - http://debian.org