Re: re evolution

hello,
Just to make sure:
Is the testing branch the one that comes after
unstable, or is it the other way round?

I had many discussions with friends, and it seems
noone can say for sure which is the most rapidly
changing distro.

As far as I know, testing is not so oftenly changing,
and the code is believed to be somehow more "stable"
than the experimental unstable. That is why packages
from testing are getting into stable after some time.

Then, why is it, very often, it happens to
applications to totally "stuck" in the testing branch
after dist-upgrade?

It happened with evolution now, and it has happened to
other apps before.

Thanks & Regards,
-Nikolay Kichukov

--- Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>