Re: Stretched printing from Firefox/Mozilla

Jim Seymour wrote:
I am running etch with a 2.6 kernel and cups for printing. As long as I
can remember it will not print a web page correctly. All other printing
from other programs comes out the correct size. However whenever I try
to print a web page from Mozilla or Firefox it comes out stretched
long-ways and I end up losing part of each page. This includes text and
graphics. Ideas? Letter is set up to be my default paper size.

Hmmm, I am also running etch and I have no problems printing from firefox using cups. I remember this happening a long time ago, but I can't remember why. What version of cups/firefox are you running? What printer are you printing to? What is the ppd that you are using for that printer? Is it the postscript driver?

Jason