apt-setup creating sources.list entries with "testing" instead of "sarge"

Hi,

just wondering: Shouldn't apt-setup and the installer create
sources.list entries with "sarge" instead of "testing"?

As far as I can see this behaviour will confuse people once sarge
will be "stable" and "testing" won't be sarge anymore.

I think a user will rather think in terms of "installing sarge"
instead of "installing testing" and thus will want to track sarge, not
testing. This may especially be true as many people nowadays decide to
use sarge for production systems because woody simply is too old.

Thanks,
- D.

(Please note that I'm not subscribed to the list)