Re: Ndiswrapper & Linksys WPC11 ver. 4

Thank you so much for all your help.  I got it working
great now using iwconfig (after installing
wireless-tools) and Gnome's Netork utility under
System Tools.  Does anyone know how to keep the
settings of wlan0 (i.e. WEP key, ESSID) so that at
boot, the wlan0 network interface starts up as well?
I've tried ifcnfig wlan0 commit, but that doesn't seem
to work.  Is that found in /etc/network/interfaces ?

PS.  sorry for typing kernel-source instead of
kernel-image