[cacti] can't create new Interface graphs

Hello,

i'm using Cacti since a few years on a sarge server. This server is
usually up to date.

But since a few weeks, when i create a new device (a windows 2000/2003
server or a network switch), and create graphs associated to it, all
if fine, except that interface graphs never get drawed.

I search on google and debian lists, and I tried some tips I read on
it, so I upgraded to unstable version of cacti (from 0.8.6c-7 to
0.8.6d-1) but this don't solved the problem.
I also tried to install cacti-cactid but with no results.

Has anybody this kind of problem ?
Can anyone help me ?

thanks.

eric