Problem with pure-ftpd

Hi,

I installed pure-ftpd with "apt-get install pure-ftpd-mysql" and configured it to use MySQL authentification and it works well but the quota don't.

Indeed, the .ftpquota isn't created in the root path of the account, although I suppose pure-ftpd knows there are quotas because if I set a quota of 2 MB and try to upload 3 MB it stops at 2 MB (but I try to upload one more file, it works, whereas it shouldn't because the quota should be exceeded, and the upload stops at 2 MB too, then I have 2 files of 2 MB = 4 MB wheares the quota is set to 2 MB).

Whatever I upload, this line stays at :
[R] 226-0 Kbytes used (0%) - authorized: 2048 Kb

And no .ftpquota is created in the server root (virtually chrooted by pure-ftpd).
What does it come from ? How to make pure-ftpd quotas work correctly ?

Thanks in advance, I really need those quotas,
Roman.