Backuppc problems after upgrade

Hi:

After an update/dist-upgrade cycle in my sarge the Backuppc server is
having some problems. If I open the admin page of backuppc loging in as the
administrator, and go to the hosts summary page and click on a host I get
the following error message

-- Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/CGI/HostInfo.pm line 291.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (you@your.address), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

This happens with every host even localhost. Therefore I cant acces the per
host status page and what is worst I cant do restores. Which is the hole
idea of the backup :).

Does anybody have this same problem or is it just me?
Ideas?

thanks
hugo