RE: Adaptec 2410SA RAID 1 with latest Debian Installer

Ok, so far I can't find a single reference to any options I can pass to
the aacraid module from the boot prompt or when loading the module.

This morning, I got rid of the hardware RAID array to see if the
installer would pick up two individual hard drives, but it still cannot
find any.

I did notice, however, that when the RAID 1 is configured, even though
it says no partionable media found, it does report the existance of
/dev/sda with a size of about 160GB, which is correct, so it's sort of
recognising the drivers...

Any further tips at all?

Peter Cole
Network Administration