Adaptec 2410SA RAID 1 with latest Debian Installer

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a test server here which is a HP Proliant ML310 with
an Adaptec 2410SA SATA RAID controller.

It has 2 160GB drives in a RAID 1 mirror.

I have just updated the firmware on the card to the latest available
from Adaptec (7244), but I still cannot install Sarge on it.

The aacraid module is loaded successfully, and the Adaptec 2410SA
controller appears in /proc/scsi/scsi.

However, at the partitioning stage, it reports "No partitionable media
found".

Any pointers on this at all?

I've done a lot of Google searching, but everything ends up talking
about kernels prior to 2.6.8 or other cards besides this one.

Any help greatly appreciated as I'm trying to implement a Debian file
server here at work, and this is the platform we plan to use.

Peter Cole
Network Administration
Datacare Pty Ltd
Helpdesk:	(07) 3373 1111