Re: Spamassasin acting weird

That's called autowhitelisting or AWL, look it up in the spamassassin
docs.

In short, since all mail from d-t@d.o comes from the same sender the scan
results get a little flattened. (so that if your nephew sends you a mail
with the words tits and pills, SA would know that it's probably
coincidence and pull the score down)

HTH

Tom Vergote
Developer / Web Developer