Fwd: Re: Dependance problem with mp3blaster in sarge

I should really learn to press the right keys. :-(

For the archive, maybe someone finds it a bit helpful.

(Sorry Jean, if you get this twice.)

 Mike
----- Forwarded message from Mike Dornberger <Mike.Dornberger@student.uni-magdeburg.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----