Dependance problem with mp3blaster in sarge

Hello all,

i'm always use mp3blaster to read my music file.

But there are few month that i have a dependance break problem :

 sudo apt-get install mp3blaster
 Reading Package Lists... Done
 Building Dependency Tree... Done
 or been moved out of Incoming.

 that package should be filed.

   mp3blaster: Depends: libvorbis0a (>= 1.0.0) but it is not going to be
	 installed
	 E: Broken packages

I wait but i see nothing.

Is anyone can inform me about the maintening of the package ?
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
Membre fondateur de phpFR.org