Re: Dependance problem with mp3blaster in sarge

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:25:53PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Onofr? wrote:
>  The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>    mp3blaster: Depends: libvorbis0a (>= 1.0.0) but it is not going to be
> 	 installed
> 	 E: Broken packages
>
> I wait but i see nothing.
>
> Is anyone can inform me about the maintening of the package ?

The maintainer probably can.  All versions are listed as being maintained by
Carlos Laviola <claviola@debian.org>.  (apt-cache is your friend).  I'm sure
he'd be able to explain to you why he hasn't had the package rebuilt against
the currently available version of libvorbis.

If he is unresponsive, e-mail debian-qa@lists.debian.org and request that
someone else make the necessary fixes.  I'm on that list, so chances are
I'll do it.  But I don't want to step on the maintainer's toes if he can do
it.

- Matt