Re: problem compiling pcmcia with 2.4.20 kernel (testing distribution)

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the cause of your problem, but the new gcc-3.3
in debian testing/unstable is known to have problems with compiling kernels
older than 2.4.21. Maybe modules too. Your gcc might have been upgraded after
you succesfully compiled your 2.4.20 kernel.

Maybe someone can conform this would lead to such errors.

You could try to compile with gcc-3.2 or try the 2.4.21 kernel (with modules)

Cheers,
Remco.