more cool keychain watches

Title: Besco Watch & Clock Ltd
 BESCO Watch & Clock Ltd  Date:2003-6-26   WP0023  FUNNY-005
THE SOLELY-AUTHORIZED AND APPOINTED WATCH & CLOCK MANUFACTURER OF PEPSI

Besco watch & clock Ltd. is the most creative and specialized gift-watch and clock supplier of largest scale in China, and also it is the solely-authorized and appointed watch & clock manufacturer of American Pepsi Company.

Our company can provide P.D.M.S. general solution service for worldwide customers with professional Plan, fashionable Design, Manufacture,integrated Sources and first-rate quality. We are open for every friend in the world with sincerity and honesty, aiming to establish business relationship of sustainable development.

(Reply the email with subject "REMOVE" to unsubscribe)

Our Cool KeyChain Watches,it may meet your interest.

Click to Enlarge
Item No KS38D
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $0.86 (Qty=5,000)
    $0.82 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $0.80 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $0.77 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   LCD
Size   75*60*15mm
Material   ABS Case in translucent color
M.O.Q   5K
Delivery Time   20-35days
Meas./CTN   40*35*35cm / 200pcs
G.W./N.W.
Packing   Each in bubble bag,the 200pcs in a master carton.
Description   Time & Date,Alarm,Timer

Click to Enlarge
Item No MB39D
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $0.80 (Qty=5,000)
    $0.77 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $0.74 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $0.73 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   LCD
Size   38*45*10mm
Material   ABS Case in translucent color/Animal Skin Pattern Fabric Strap
M.O.Q   5K
Delivery Time   30-45days
Meas./CTN   40*35*35cm / 200pcs
G.W./N.W.   13kgs /11kgs
Packing   Eacn in bubble bag then in white box,then 200pcs in a master carton.
Description   Time,Date,Alarm,Timer

Click to Enlarge
Item No MB50D
Item Name
FOB GZ(USD)   $1.26 (Qty=5,000)
    $1.22 (5,001 - 20,000)
    $1.19 (20,001 - 50,000)
    $1.17 (Qty>50,000)
Movement   LCD
Size   99*58.5*18mm
Material   ABS Case in translucent color
M.O.Q   5K
Delivery Time   35days
Meas./CTN   56*30*60cm / 200pcs
G.W./N.W.   16kgs / 15kgs
Packing   Each in bubble bag,then 200pcs in a master carton.
Description   Time,Date,Alarm,Timer

BESCO WATCH & CLOCK LTD.
Head Office:26/F,Construction Bank Building,No.509,DongFengZhong
Road,GuangZhou,China,510045
TEL:+86-20-83606808
FAX:+86-20-83606922
Email:BescoTime@besco.com.cn