Debian installer error report

Hi there,

i attached the template.

Meanwhile I will try to install "woody" again and update to "sarge".

Is there an other method of installing a "sarge"?
The old installer worked perfekt for me.

Thanks a lot for a great OS, guys.

Matthias Stache

stellv. Webmaster
BUNTE.T-Online.de
whow.de
STARnetONE GmbH
Ein Unternehmen der Hubert Burda Media

Kulturbrauerei Prenzlauer Berg
Schönhauser Allee 37, Haus V
10435 Berlin

Tel: 030/440378-84
Fax: 030/440378-99
e-mail: stache@starnetone.de
www.bunte.t-online.de
www.whow.de
Debian installation report template
Please use this template when filling out installation reports, and file the report as a bug report against the "installation-reports" pseudo package.

INSTALL REPORT

Debian-installer-version: 07.06.2003 from ftp (sorry, forgot source)
uname -a: 2.4.18