Re: Unresolved symbols when building kernel modules with make-kpkg, worked fine before

Hi,

I'm using unstable (gcc 3.3) and won't build. I've installed gcc-3.2
package, changed HOSTCC and CC variables in kernel Makefile to gcc-3.2
and worked fine !...

Maybe this isn't the best solution available, but worked to me ;o)

[]'s