Installing testing

Hi

I have been using debian Woody for quite some time. Quite a few of the packages I need such as makejail and snort do not come yet in the stable version so I have decided to use the Sarge Testing version instead.
I have downloaded all 9 unofficial cd's. When trying to install from the first cd it doesn't matter which options I select I always get an error message. Is this a problem with the iso I downloaded?

Cheers

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at
http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm