Fully supported dot matrix printer using ribbon?

Hi!  Please excuse me if this question is off topic.  After several
years of expensive and ecologically questionable ink jet and laser
printers, I yearn to get back to an old reliable, indestructible, very
cheap in consumables dot matrix printer.

Suggestions for a good dot matrix printer using inked ribbon, very
reliable and simple to use, with a nice letter quality output and fully
supported by Debian are most welcome.  If possible the printer should do
A3 single sheet paper.

Greetings,

Lucien
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
PGP key fingerprint=F1C0 D9AE 1B18 1405 4DFA  B4CC 6DC7 FF78 C76E FB15