sarge installer bugs

Hi List

I'm pretty new to this list. But got some knowledge about installing linux. Now I tried to install sarge with the netinstall-cd-image. I had many strange errors installing it, but couldn't really say if I was doing something wrong or if bugs preventing me to do stuff. After some time I re-downloaded the latest netinstall-image and read some more manuals and man-pages. I did some researches in the faqs and browsed the known bugs db. Now, I was able to install the base system and get it running... although i.e. without any swap-parition. I know I will be able to install it manually, know that I got a running system on my hdd.

Now what I'd like to know:
- Where are all those bugs filed for the netinstaller for sarge? 'Cause the Netinstall bug list I found shows zero bugs.

http://bugs.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/debian-installer.cgi

Nothing, nix, rien, zilch, nada... am I looking at the wrong place or what is wrong with my picture? Please, anyone could shed some light on the issue?

Greets PJ