Re: Bayonne package broken

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 06:25:12PM +1000, Lewis Shobbrook wrote:

> The Bayonne package in unstable has broken dependencies.
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   bayonne: Depends: libccscript2-0.4-0c102 but it is not installable

Hi Lewis,

Unfortunatly as I upgrade the libraries I need to pause while they propogate
across a number of architectures and then I can upload the new application.

I have uploaded  a rebuilt bayonne which solves this problem.

> I attempted to force and symlink the library dependancy, but to no
> avail.
> Something a little deeper here no doubt.
> here's the error ...
> Starting GNU Telephony Server: /usr/sbin/bayonne.bin: relocation error:
> /usr/local/lib/libccgnu2-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: __ti9streambuf

You should't have libccgnu2-1.0.so.0 sitting under /usr/local/lib.

> The improtant bit being undefined symbol: __ti9streambuf.
>
> Anyone know how to make this package work?

If you can't wait for the libraries/ application to sync up then your best
option is to rebuild the application yourself which will use whatever
your current version of libaries are:

You need to have a deb-src line in /etc/apt/sources.list

# apt-get build-dep bayonne

$ apt-get --compile build bayonne

# dpkg -i ../*bayonne*deb

Mark