Re: Bayonne package broken

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 06:25:12PM +1000, Lewis Shobbrook wrote:

> The Bayonne package in unstable has broken dependencies.
> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>   bayonne: Depends: libccscript2-0.4-0c102 but it is not installable
>
> I attempted to force and symlink the library dependancy, but to no
> avail.
> Something a little deeper here no doubt.
> here's the error ...
> Starting GNU Telephony Server: /usr/sbin/bayonne.bin: relocation error:
> /usr/local/lib/libccgnu2-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: __ti9streambuf
>
> The improtant bit being undefined symbol: __ti9streambuf.
>
> Anyone know how to make this package work?

What did you try to symlink? libccscript2-0.4-1 replaces
libccscript2-0.4-0c102... I assume /usr/local/lib/libccgnu2-1.0.so.0
is you attempting to symlink to libccscript2 or something? If not,
have a look at bug #181142, as it points to an entirely different
problem, unrelated to libsscript2-0.4-{0c102,1}

You may need to submit a bugreport against bayonne asking it to
rebuild against libccscript2-0.4-1.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

use, duplication and distribution.