Request for DrScheme Update

I've entered an endless loop that keeps DrScheme out of testing.
* Although DrScheme was out-of-date on Alpha, I have now uploaded packages
that fix this so there should be no concrete problems keeping the package out
of testing.
* I keep getting new "Release Critical" bugs filed against DrScheme and
MzScheme because the current version of DrScheme in testing was built against
an older version of GLibC.  As these bugs get filed, the new builds of
DrScheme are prevented from moving to 'testing' to resolve the problem.

Can we please move the 203-6 build of DrScheme/MzScheme into testing?

Thanks,

-Brent