Re: kernel-image-2.6.0-test9 doesn't support usb keyboard

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid I've tried those options without any
success.

I've also logged into the system remotely and tried loading and unloading
the various usb input modules (from the debian 2.6 kernel) without any
indication that the keyboard or mouse are being detected. This same
configuration works fine with 2.4 kernels including 2.4.21.

Any other suggestions would be welcome - does this sound like a
misconfiguration on my part or should I perhaps report it to the
linux kernel mailing list?

Thanks,

-stephen