Re: Unknown local-part

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:49:59PM -0500, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:
> This is an exim config problem, and should be discussed on
> debian-user or exim-users, not here on debian testing.
Sorry about that...

> Here is the problem, it is a cheap form of address masquerading,
> you are telling exim that unionb.com is a local domain, ie, it
> tries to deliver any mail addressed to user@unionb.com *locally*,
>
>     local_domains = localhost:unionb.com
>
> Here is what I used in my exim config,
>
>     local_domains = localhost:[127.0.0.1]

Yesss! It's working now :-))
Thanks a lot Jeff!

> Last time I used exim was 2000-08.  I have also tried zmailer,
> sendmail, and postfix until I discovered qmail - and I haven't
> looked back since!
>
> If you want to try qmail, email me, and I will send you my config.
Yes I want to try Qmail but it's not a package of Debian, isn't it? I
think there's a site where you can apt-get it to debain.Please send the
config and entries for the sources.list as well ;-)
Thanks you again.

Pradeeper
--

Debian GNU/Linux Woody (kernel 2.2.20-compact)

Screw up your courage!  You've screwed up everything else.