Re: When sarge become stable?

>> > is there anybody out there that knows when sarge will be stable?
>>
>> When it's ready.
>
> He probably knows the policy.

I remember peeking in this mailing list, a couple of years ago, looking
for answers to a similar question. So I'll assume he doesn't:as a Debian newbie, I also used to look forwards to new features in
"testing"; then I learnt how to track "testing" after installing "stable",
and I ceased to worry. Of course, IF you have a server running woody, and
you REALLY need a feature in testing, it may be annoying; but if your
problem is on workstation, just go ahead and use testing, it's surely more
stable than... most other Linux distributions, for example.
Ciao,
Francesco.

P.S. If you don't know how to track "testing", have a look at
http://qref.sourceforge.net/Debian/reference/ch-woody.en.html