Re: kde3 for sarge

On Saturday 01 March 2003 06:21, Nicolas Velasquez wrote:

> I was just wondering is kde3 too far from sarge, are there some time
> estimations???

First it has to go into Sid. There is still a lot that hasn't been accepted
yet there, and it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of
months before it is all in.
After that it has to be quaranteened in Sid before it goes into testing.

I would guess that in half a year maybe you have KDE3.1 in sarge.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux