Re: Module selection window messed up (Was: The infinite Loop Bug)

> > > What causes this?  Is this a known bug? Anyone know anything about this
> > > problem?
> >
> > it is not only known but fixed in newer versions of base-config.  The cd's
> > people are using just have an older version.  See the changelog for
> base-config
> > for more detail.
>
> Is it? I have installed woody this week, pulling everything directly from
> the net, not using any cdrom at all, but it is still messed up...

I'm having problems too with this taken directly from the current woody distro.

I've found if I move inittab.real into place after one iteration of base-config
I can get by using my own sources.list and package-list.  Would be nice to
see it fixed though.

I have an strace output of the base-config run after an installation if anyone
is interested in seeing it.

Nancy