PPC Woody Testing volunteer

Hi,

There's a small window for installing debian on my G4/350. This machine
is circa 1999/2000 and seems to present
problems for the X display system that the various distros for ppc do
not take care of. Currently only the 2000 LinuxPPC and YDL 2.1 seem to
install okay (funny, 2.2 doesn't). Consequently I have some clean linux
partitions due to attempts at trying out YDL 2.2 and Mandrake 8.2, that
are destined to return to YDL 2.1 UNLESS someone fairly soon points me
to a Debian woody iso for the ppc. I've located test versions for i386
but nothing for ppc. (I know, I know...any day now, but I have my own
time pressures and so the window is open for only so long). Thanks for
any assistance.

Jeff