Re: gnucash 1.6.6 and /etc/gnucash/config

I remember having problems in the startup too. My config file just contains:

---

;;; -*-scheme-*-

;; Sample system-wide config file.  At the moment, it's empty.

---

So it is probably sufficient to just create it.

I also remember having to set a few links to make gnucash actually run.

Goog luck
Mathias