Re: Upgrade report

Joe Nahmias wrote:
> Investigating debian-policy
> Package debian-policy has broken dep on packaging-manual
>   Considering packaging-manual 1 as a solution to debian-policy 1
>   Holding Back debian-policy rather than change packaging-manual

You must still have an old version of debian-policy installed, as the
current one does not depend on package-manual, as that package is no
longer in debian. I suggest you try to upgrade debian-policy.

It doesn't look like any of these three packages could have caused the
earlier apt-get dist-upgrade failures you experienced that led to you
haveing to run it three of four times. It would be useful to paste those
logs, so we can see what was temporarily breaking.

--
see shy jo