Re: Upgrade report

Sorry about the missing attachment... Here it is, inline:

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Starting
Starting 2
Investigating libkpathsea3
Package libkpathsea3 has broken dep on tetex-lib
  Considering tetex-lib 2 as a solution to libkpathsea3 1
  Holding Back libkpathsea3 rather than change tetex-lib
Investigating debian-policy
Package debian-policy has broken dep on packaging-manual
  Considering packaging-manual 1 as a solution to debian-policy 1
  Holding Back debian-policy rather than change packaging-manual
Investigating lynx-ssl
Package lynx-ssl has broken dep on lynx
  Considering lynx 2 as a solution to lynx-ssl -1
  Holding Back lynx-ssl rather than change lynx
Investigating tetex-bin
Package tetex-bin has broken dep on libkpathsea3
  Considering libkpathsea3 1 as a solution to tetex-bin 1
  Holding Back tetex-bin rather than change libkpathsea3
 Try to Re-Instate debian-policy
 Try to Re-Instate lynx-ssl
 Try to Re-Instate tetex-bin
Done
The following packages have been kept back
  debian-policy lynx-ssl tetex-bin
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3  not upgraded.