Some more boot-floppy issues: malformed release file again

I now carried on installing my Dell Inspiron with the idepci boot
floppies, since bf2.4 made problems (see my first mail).

I noticed some more small problems after the base install. First of all,
when choosing to install base over the net and selecting
http://http.de.debian.org/debian as the URL, I got the (famous?)
"malformed release file" message. I changed the URL to ftp://ftp..., and
it went well.

In the following information box (where the debs downloaded at the
moment are displayed) the title says "Zum Debuggen ALT-F4 drücken"
(press ALT-F4 for debugging) which, of course, should be ALT-F3.

When the bootdisk is created, the previous window (select /dev/hda or
/dev/hda{1,2,3,...} for LILO install) is "coming back" and is displayed
in the foreground again.

Bye, Frank
--
Frank Fürst, physikalische Biochemie, Universität Potsdam, Germany
Tel.: +49-331-977-5062		Fax: +49-331-977-5062