follows "some kind of trouble"

Hi there again. So far I couldn't reproduce the effect. It seems it mostly
happens when you least expect it :). The moment I will get the console
going crazy I will try to reset it by issuing the command you suggested.
Some of you asked which kernel I'm using so the answer is: if I have time
- the latest possible :) otherwise I'm a week or two after the latest
patch is made available. Currently it's v2.4.18-pre9 but it seems to me
that wget will have a job to do tonight :) I have a very experimenting
nature and I also use GCC-3.0.3 :) To those to whom it seems strange to
use v3.03 to compile kernels: let me point out that that the problem
seemed to occure not only with older kernel versions but with older
compilers (2.95.4) as well .  Yes I'm using framebuffering - it's really a
cool feature - it would rather do not give up those nice modes - and most
of all I would not forfeit that lovely penguin at the boot time!!!

thx a lot for your support, so far

	regards
		Tomek