some kind of trouble

Hi!

I've found such a problem with my installation of Woody:
Whenever I heavily switch between the console and my X-server eventually
the consoles become unvisable - I mean the screens are illegible thought
you can access the X-server on tty8, suprisingly because it was supposed
to sit on tty7 :) I really don't know what's going on. And it was the
first thing to face when I installed Woody some time ago - I thought than
that simply recompiling the kernel would help - or my bios settings could
be better adjusted but I've been testing all the kernels and patches since
some time (the best thing to play with for me ;-) and nothing helps. Maybe
somebody had similar problem. Below you also find all the details about my
configuration:
processor: celeron 433A
mb: DFI - CB-61 Rev.B+ (i440BX socket 370)
svga: S3 TRIO 3D/2X
ram:128 MB soundblaster64AWE/ISA
I would really appreciate any comments - I would also like to know how to
isolate such a problem to maybe deel with it myself (dreams...
dreams, dreams dreams... :)))

best regards
	Tomek