TRANS.TBL: are important?

I downloaded the Sarge but I discover that, in the subdirectory, there aren't the TRANS.TBL, I downloaded the first CD of the Woody too and it's the same. Then I bought a journal with the first cd of the Woody, but this one have the TRANS.TBL; e.g.:
look at the attachment.

Obviously I can't install the Woody that I downloaded (it isn't bootalbe and i can't install it from the boot-floppies too).
To download the ISO I used FlashGet from the Debian's mirrors of the ftp.
Could you help me?
Regards
Claudio