Re: DSA 131: Apache Vulnerability

I have two relative policies:

1. Always use a firewall to filter out everything but what is absolutely
necessary, ie web, email, etc.

2. Always build stuff filtered to the internet from source that way when a
vulnerability is released, you can update it rather quickly, no matter
what the distro you are running is.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438