Bug with isdnutils - configuration - please help me to report

First of all, as I'm new on the list I'd like to send a friendly hello
to all members of the list!

To start with the problem I encountered:

Three isdnutils installations on three different Debian/GNU Linux
3.0/PowerPC installations on two different boxes showed a reproducable
behavior.

When installing woody's up-to-date isnutils, I was asked in debconf's
configuration menu among other things my IP-Login (username) which
correctly is

	  peu94860@p.at.eunettravel.com
                  ^^^
In all three installations it arrived in /etc/isdn/ipppd.ippp0 as

	  peu94860at.eunettravel.com

missing that <@.p>.

As I have no idea against which package I should file a bugreport I
hope anybody here will enlighten my humble knowledge about this.

A few additional infos on my system:

||/ Name              Version        Beschreibung
+++-==============================================================================
ii  isdnutils         3.1pre4-4      Most important ISDN-related packages and utilities.

ii  isdnutils-base    3.1pre4-4      ISDN utilities, the basic (minimal) set

ii  ipppd             3.1pre4-4      PPP daemon for syncPPP over ISDN

ii  debconf           1.0.32         Debian configuration management system

Linux version 2.4.19-pre8-ben0 (root@ursa)
(gcc version 2.95.420011002 (Debian prerelease))
#1 Son Mai 19 15:40:57 CEST 2002

TIA for any help &

--

M.f.G.