Woody release notes: note modularized nature of 2.4.18 kernel

The Woody release notes at
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/i386/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html#s-actualupgrade

suggest

<quote>
Debian GNU/Linux comes with a 2.2.20 which is in the 2.2 series, the
older stable Linux kernel series. You may wish to use a 2.4 series
kernel for better hardware support or improved performace. Booting the
third cdrom will do this automagically or you can use install a
prebuilt one.

apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.18-{386,586tsc,686}

For the more adventurous, there is an easy way to compile your own
custom kernel on Debian GNU/Linux. Install the kernel-package tool and
read the documentation in /usr/share/doc/kernel-package.
</quote>

Would it be reasonable to add some text pointing out that this kernel
has many (most?) drivers built as modules, and that people upgrading
from 2.2.x kernels might want to make sure that they updated
/etc/modules?

I've seen at least one person caught by this, and I think it's a
fairly easy mistake to make (I did this when my via-rhine driver was
missing in /etc/modules after the ugrade and so on, and then there's
apm).

Maybe also a note about initrd (this one is not so serious since the
installs script does a good job about it).

Cheers!
Shyamal