dselect & tasksel

Hi all there!

Recently I've played a little with desktop envirements: KDE & GNOME. To
install them I used tasksel as it seemed very easy just to select "DESKTOP
ENVIREMENTS" while in deselect I really didn't know or the selections I
made was satisfactory to have for example the complete KDE desktop. The
tasksel choosed really everything (even GNOME which it wasn't my intention
at first :-) and some time later I could play with Kandalf on my screen.
The problem is that now when I run dselect I run into couple of depedency
errors which I'm unable (or don't know how) to satisfy. Here is a list of
what I get on the screen:

 *** Opt editors  abiword-comm WYSIWYG word processor
 *** Opt graphics kghostview   PostScript viewer for KDE.
 *** Opt libs     koffice-libs common libraries and files for the KDE
Office Suite
 *** Opt libs     libgimpprint library necessary to use gimp-print
programs
 *** Opt non-free opera        The Opera Web Browser

the abi editor give for instance such suggetions:

abiword-common recommends xfonts-abi
xfonts-abi does not appear to be available
abiword-common suggests abiword-doc
abiword-common suggests abiword-plugins
abiword-common suggests aspell-da
abiword-common suggests aspell-de
abiword-common suggests aspell-es
abiword-common suggests aspell-fo
abiword-common suggests aspell-fr
abiword-common suggests aspell-no
abiword-common suggests aspell-pt

I tried the "R", "U", "D" keystrokes from dselect but none but "Q"
works - now whenever I try to install something with this frontend the
moment I press enter I get that - what's wrong?

greetings to everybody

	knight