LPR & LPR-PPD

I believe that there maybe be a problem with both the testing versions of
lpr & lpr-ppd.  I keep getting a burst/header page after a user prints under
samba or from the command line.  I have the ":sh:" tag in all of my printcap
entries and neither having them or not disables this function.  I restart
lpd after making my changes, but I still get this burst/header page.  I try
to print via lpr with the "-h" tag, and it still prints the header page.
Any help would be appreciated.

I would download the source code, but the apt-source command seems to be
missing too.

Jonathan