Re: GNOME crashes

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 10:41:26AM +0100, Pedro Gimeno Fuertes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > ---------------
> > GNU Ghostscript 6.51: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
> > Could not get font. Using 'fixed'.
> > Error: /invalidfont in findfont
>
> I had this problem too some time ago. Try to install defoma and run
> # defoma-reconfigure
>
> It worked to me :)
>
> Bye,
>
> --
> Pedro Gimeno Fuertes -  Ximian Evolution r00|z
> PoWeReD by Debian GNU/LiNUX
> http://grulla.hispalinux.es

Thanks!  It worked.

Actually, my defoma was in its latest version 0.10.1, so there was no
upgrade necessary.  The defoma-reconfigure is probably what made the
difference.
   It seems like a configuration bug in its installation, or maybe
other font packages installed after defoma ws configured have to do
defoma-reconfigure.

	-- Ariel.

---
Ariel Tankus