kde & docking tray problem

Hello,

I'm using debian woody i386 and I have a problem with kde 2.2.2 after a
recent upgrade of libpng (seemingly associated to a libqt2-gl upgrade).

Certains kde applications can't load and display their own icons. I catch
also an error message of korganizer at each kde session beginning: "Can't
load docking tray icon".

I have tried to go to the older situation with the older packages but
apparently it doesn't work. Does somebody has the same bug ?

I give you hereafter the list of important packages installed on my computer.
Thank you for your help,

Laurent.

===
ii  libqt2         2.3.1-18       Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
ii  libqt3         3.0.1-1        Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
ii  libglpng       1.45-2         PNG loader library for OpenGL
ii  libpng0        0.96-5         PNG library - libc5 runtime compatibility pa
pi  libpng2        1.0.12-3       PNG library - runtime
ii  libpng2-dev    1.0.12-3       PNG library - development
pi  libpng3        1.2.1-1        PNG library - runtime
ii  kde            2.2.18         The K Desktop Environment