Matrox G550 not supported

Hi,

I am a newbie in Debian, I used to use redhat before, meaning that I don't
have any experience with .deb, and now I wanted to try  the current potato
dist, but I have a problem with graphic card (it is a new one, Matrox G550)
and the current xfree86 version of the official potato distribution doesn't
support it. In the redhat distribution I used xfree version 4.0.1 and it
worked but now I wanted to install the current test version in debian of the
xfree with apt-get but I didn't find how to install test packages. I also
tried dpkg but it didn't install it cleanly. Could anyone give me a suggestion
to solve this problem, please? I don't want to come back to RH because of the
card!

Thank you