Re: Can I see package changelogs on the web?

On Saturday 24 November 2001 21:29, Jussi Ekholm wrote:

> Try apt-listchanges. [...]

Thanks (also to the other guy suggesting it). This is very nice.

> Of course, you asked for a website for changelogs, [...]

I'd still like to have changelogs available on some website. I'm currently
using woody but sometimes I get packages from sid to fix specific issues
or to get features I would like to have now rather than when the package
gets into woody. The bug report pages can help, but the full changelog
would be even more helpful.

--
Ciao,
    Flavio Stanchina

"The best defense against logic is ignorance."
http://spazioweb.inwind.it/fstanchina/