Re: Still no base tarball

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:42:00PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> And you do realise we're still months away from release, and that without
> -testing doing anything, it's just getting further away? AFAIK, absolutely
> *no one* has even tried a basedebs install yet, eg.

I'd like to test this on sparc, but there doesn't seem to be a basedebs.tgz
for sparc.  I tried creating one using debootstrap, but it didn't work -- I
have no idea of knowing whether the fault lay with me or with the installer,
so an "official" basedebs that's supposed to work would be appreciated.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>