Re: new potato boot-floppies

On Sun, Apr 15, 2001 at 12:24:25PM -0700, Andrew Sharp wrote:
> Perhaps you all should have read my post more fully.  It is NOT an
> old kernel, it is 2.2.18pre21 and I tested an install.  It works
> fine for 2.2.r2 Debian as I said.  It SHOULD be used unless you are
> posting yours for 2.2r2.

They've already been installed into the archive for 2.2r3, in fact.

If it is 2.2.18pre21, I'm interested in what you did to make it work.
Change the wait to a delay?  Or did you actually duplicate what I've
been working on for the past two days and fix the initialization bug in
the keyboard layer?

> You should have read the whole post.  It clearly says otherwise.

As Ethan pointed out, no, it didn't.  You nowhere said what you were
doing, and everything I've seen posted before this was using 2.2.16.
I'd appreciate it if you could explain what you did to fix the problem.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team